Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Yo LPSlover, what are you working on?



Good question! Right now I'm working on the script for Strange Happenings #9, filming for Kandy TV #11, and a surprise... ;)

A moment of silence for the post that never was posted on July 29, 2014.

Working on SH #9!

And now... put your hands together foooooooooor.... the rest of this blog post.

Today I ate a Carl's Jr. hamburger. It was a #1 lettuce wrap. Mmmm yummy! Lettuce, tomatoes, onions, mayo, mustard, ketchup, and a signature tasting Carl's Jr. charbroiled burger... what a beautiful thing. I also got hot fries and root beer. I saved the root beer and made a root beer float when I got home. The root beer float was... decent. Not the best, not the worst. We also went to a couple of stores to get new sheets and a new comforter. No such luck. Sadly, the search will continue on at "Bed, Bath, and Beyond". I hope that they have the answer to my bedding prayer. You see, I got a new mattress last night, and it's been too long (in fact like never) since I got new bedding. :P The new mattress is nice and puffy. Yay! My other mattress was saggy and warped. Also, it was caved in on one side since people liked to sit on the edge. >.> R.I.P. old mattress.

Hmm let's see... what else did I do today... worked on video stuffs... ate over-easy eggs on gluten-free toast... went for a night walk... ooo! And I found out about a furmeet that's going on by my house at the local park. (A furmeet is a gathering of furries.) If you've never heard of what the heck a furry is, I'll educate you right now. They're people who like anthropomorphic animals (animals that can talk, have human-like attributes, yada yada yada.) They also like to dress up in fursuits, and/or wear tails. I actually have a fursuit! :) Her name is Zomzey. She's a stitched-up frankenkitty, and I love her to bits. Hopefully, I'll have her filmed at the event.



Whenever/wherever you're reading this, I hope you have a good morning, afternoon, night, or day. :)

<3 Kandy


No comments:

Post a Comment