Monday, July 28, 2014

Time for a Blog Post

Yay! I could say pretty much anything I want since hardly anyone is aware of it's existence!!!!!!!!!!!!

1. Don't play with your salad! 
2. Be nice to worms. 
3. Croutons have feelings. 

5. How come oranges are orange?
6. I think I'm in love with my mirror. It's the most honest with me.
7. Unicycles + yetis = lovely bunches of bananas
8. Speaking of bananas, I. HATE. BANANAS!!!!
9. Sometimes I wish that my right hand could touch my right elbow.
10. I just had a milkshake and 2 onion rings. Yum.

Wait a minute... if this blog was ever to get popular, people could go through my archives and find this disgusting abomination and laugh at me for writing it. WHY CRUEL WORLD?! I don't want everyone and their 3rd cousin to judge me!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I like to touch cheese on the weekends...

Why is there no #4...? o.o

No comments:

Post a Comment