Monday, February 6, 2012

Welcome to the Official LPSlover Blog!



Hiya everyone. This is my first blog post! I would love it if you followed this blog so that I can start writing regular blog posts, and maybe some of your fav. characters will too! :) Such as Sparky, Trinity, Aunt Harley, Shaniqua, etc. Just leave a comment below telling me what/who you want to see posting, and I'll get on it! This blog is meant to be something fun for all LPSlover fans and for me to connect through blog posts. Again, if you like what I'm saying follow and comment! <3

-Kandy <3

8 comments:

  1. YAY! BLOG! AWESOMENESS!!!!! :D SUP KANDACE????

    ReplyDelete
  2. Trinity, Aunt Harley, and Shaniqua.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your videos!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Please check out mine if you have time no pressure they are not that good anyway at least compared to your videos! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. HI! I LOVED KANDY TV IT WAS SO COOL WEN AUNT HARLEY WAS ON KANDY TV LOL. LOVE LPS WIGS @ LEGS

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your videos so much!!!!!!! It would mean a lot to me if you looked at my lps bog it is iheartlps.blogspot.com/ you don't have to look at the but it would make my day if you did and maybe leave something in the comments of one of my posts I just made my blog today. I love blogs they are fun to make! :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh and I love sparky lol I have him

    ReplyDelete